Saturday, February 11, 2012

Torture.

February 10, 2012 at 2:35 P.M. I am sitting in my home, still in shock, as I write these words on a legal pad.
As I completed my Internet posting earlier today, I was denied the opportunity to regain access to my dashboard at blogger. I believe that hackers using government technology or authority obstructed me when I used the print-feature from the New York Public Library's computer number #5 at the Inwood branch of the library.
This tactic is called "anxiety inducement" and is intended to enhance and aggravate emotional damage or post-traumatic symptoms comparable to the effects of war shock. Persons subjected to daily stress on this scale, over years and decades, coping with long-term damage, are at great risk for severe psychological harm. ("An Open Letter to My Torturers in New Jersey, Terry Tuchin and Diana Lisa Riccioli" and "Psychological Torture in the American Legal System.")
I believe that legal authorities in New Jersey (perhaps also in New York) are aware of and maybe complicit in this situation. Furthermore, efforts to censor my writings are content-based. It is because of my opinions and the facts reported in my texts that may give rise to criminal liability for corrupt Garden State officials that my writings are attacked in this way. Please see Rebeca Lemov, World as Laboratory: Experiments With Mice, Mazes, and Men (New York: Farrar, Starus, Giroux, 2005), pp. 92-106:
" ... an atmosphere of tension and unease (or in its strong form, terror) was considered ideal for learning ... subjects would rather quickly acquire new habits [or new opinions?] through 'trial and error' and 'other goal-seeking' behavior." (emphasis added) then "Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture" and "How censorship works in America" then "Dehumanization."
What did they do to you, Marilyn Straus? In addition to Diana Lisa Riccioli, were you, Marilyn Straus, forced into sexual relations or made to engage in sex acts with prominent individuals or lawyers, and/or "others" in New Jersey? ("Deborah T. Poritz and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in New Jersey" and "Trenton's Nasty Lesbian Love-Fest!")
I do not believe that my experiences of censorship and cybercrime while writing on-line are a coincidence. If I am unable to regain access to my blogs, I will attempt to create a new blog elsewhere on-line. I may have to do so, anyway, in order to have a place from which to comment on events in New Jersey or the censorship I still face here, at blogger, for which I do not blame Google. ("Fidel Castro's 'History Will Absolve Me'" and "Time to End the Embargo Against Cuba.")
I cannot receive or send e-mail. I cannot post images on-line. I can never be sure about which of my writings has been plagiarized or stolen, damaged, or suppressed. ("What is it like to be plagiarized?" and "'Brideshead Revisited': A Movie Review.")
I never know from one day to the next whether I will be able to continue writing, on-line, despite the life-or-death nature of writing for me. Maybe that is the goal of the terror tactics, to create a state of constant fear and tension for the victim:
"In 1984 the U.S. and other governments adopted the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment. [Like all treaties, once adopted, this law becomes part of the U.S. Code or federal statutory law.] Article 1 defined torture broadly, as 'any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person,' committed by a public official to obtain information or a confession. [Or for ANY reason.] The Convention was also categorical that there were no circumstances -- even a war against terrorism -- in which torture could be justified, ... ALL acts of torture are treated as criminal offenses. According to Article 4, 'any act by any person which constitutes complicity or participation in torture' is also to be treated as CRIMINAL OFFENSE."
Phillipe Sands, Torture Team: Rumsfeld's Memo and the Betrayal of American Values (New York: Palgrave, 2009), pp. 72-73, pp. 168-169 (emphasis added).