Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More in Sadness Than in Anger.

February 28, 2012 at 1:25 P.M. Yesterday, I attempted to sign-in after reserving computer number #1 at the New York Public Library (Inwood). I was prevented by a blocking of the library's home page from signing-in. The implication of this "tactic" was that I would be unable to regain access to my blogs if I signed-in. I closed the session with the full 45 minutes left on the reserved time.
Denials of access to the Internet and opportunities to write is more New Jersey censorship, I believe, "induced frustration" as well as anxiety generated in accordance with so-called "psychological torture techniques." ("Torture" and "How censorship works in America.")
I do not know if I will be able to write at this blog from one day to the next. I will try to write on-line every day. If more than two days pass without alteration of these blogs, this silence will not be voluntary. (See my forthcoming essay with sources listed: "New Jersey's Unethical Judges.")
I am not providing my list of unethical judges or criticisms of the Garden State's judiciary, but only quoting and commenting on the statements of Governor Christie and others throughout the country and the world. ("Legal Ethics and Legality" and "New Jersey's Judges Disgrace America.")
I will attempt to create a blog elsewhere on-line -- if I am prevented from writing here -- so that this process of censorship and suppression based on Trenton's cybercrime may begin again. ("New Jersey Supreme Court's Implosion" and "New Jersey's Feces-Covered Supreme Court.")
I suggest to Mr. Rabner that he continue to deny any knowledge of this matter for as long as possible. ("No More Cover-Ups and Lies, Chief Justice Rabner!" and "Stuart Rabner and Conduct Unbecoming to the Judiciary in New Jersey.")
"Power is not a means; it is an end. [Terry Tuchin agrees.] ... The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power."
1984, III, 3. ("An Open Letter to My Torturers in New Jersey, Terry Tuchin and Diana Lisa Riccioli" and "Terry Tuchin, Diana Lisa Riccioli, and New Jersey's Agency of Torture.")