Wednesday, May 29, 2013

N.J. Assemblyman Robert Schroeder Faces 10 Years in Prison.

June 3, 2013 at 1:15 P.M. Fire alarms are going off at NYPL, Morningside Heights branch, where I am at computer number #2. Two other computers to which I was assigned were disabled, computers #6 and #9. I am sure that this is only a coincidence. Internet unavailable at 10:16 P.M. It was necessary to reboot my Internet connection.  I will write from public Internet connections in the future.

This morning as I stood at the curb a car approached, quickly, and drove over a puddle in order to splash me. Curiously, the vehicle had New Jersey government plates. I am certain that this was also merely a coincidence. I am wearing my trusty ear-plugs as I type these words. ("Censorship and Cruelty in New Jersey.")

June 2, 2013 at 1:25 P.M. I am attempting to write from a home lap-top for the first time. I will continue to write at NYPL computers. I do not have a usable e-mail account or web site other than these blogs. 

I have yet to hear from New York's Consumer Protection Agency nor can I say what New Jersey's Consumer Protection Agency has to do with these matters. 

I do not have a "My Space" account nor am I on "Twitter." I can not post images at these blogs even as I expect cybercrime and censorship every day. (Again: "How censorship works in America" and "Censorship and Cruelty in New Jersey.") 

I have just revised my most recently posted essay dealing with the drone controversy. Regrettably, I was required to correct for interference with the spacing of my final paragraph, obstructions, alterations, harassments continue to be a part of my daily writing experience. ("Have you no shame, Mr. Rabner?" and "No More Cover-Ups and Lies, Chief Justice Rabner.")

I find it difficult to believe that this constant cybercrime and censorship campaign emanating from Trenton's Office of Attorney Ethics (OAE) and Supreme Court, perhaps, is merely "accidental' or an oversight. ("New Jersey's 'Ethical' Legal System" and "New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics.")

This, allegedly, "accidental" N.J. criminality seems unlikely because the crimes have taken place, on-line, over twelve years. Telephone numbers, postage meter numbers, copies of letters, web addresses and more evidence has been made available to Mr. Vance and the F.B.I., but I have yet to receive a response to my complaints and inquiries.

Does Senator Menendez have "information" relating to these matters? Please feel free to share that information with the authorities and the owner of these blogs, Mr. Menendez. 

Has "Maureen Corrigan" of The Washington Post visited my sites? Does Ms. Corrigan write under other names for other publications? If so, what names does she use to write for multiple periodicals? Is Ms. Corrigan "affiliated" with politicians currently holding office? ("Does Senator Menendez have mafia friends?" and "Senator Menendez Consorts With Underage Prostitutes.")

I invite persons from many countries and states in this nation to contact law enforcement offices and describe what you have seen at these blogs.

My review of "Oblivion" will be posted in June. More political and philosophical essays as well as new short stories will also be posted soon. I will be writing about the big money-laundering case that erupted today.

I wonder whether Senator Menendez can provide any information on that international criminal matter? Is there a connection of any kind between Senator Menendez and the person (or persons) writing as "Manohla Dargis" as well as under other names at The New York Times? If so, what is that "connection"? ("Senator Bob, the Babe, and the Big Bucks" and "Bribery in Union City, New Jersey.")

This time of the year there is usually much talk of transitions from one stage in life to another, i.e., "graduations" of various sorts. 

Perhaps it is time to bring this long history of Constitutional violations by the state of New Jersey to a conclusion. Tell the truth, Mr. Menendez and Mr. Rabner. We all need to move on with our lives. Until that truth is told, however, I will continue to struggle. 

Michael Linhorst, "Christie Campaign Fund Sets Record: Has Brought in More Than Any Other Candidate Before," in The Record, June 1, 2013, at p. A-1. (Barbara Buono is a step back to mafia control of New Jersey government, allegedly. What will Mr. Christie's contributors get for their money besides good government? Tax cuts?) 

Chris Harris, "Schroeder Outlines Fight: Lawyers May Ask Judge to Suppress Statement," in The Record, June 1, 2013, at p. L-1.

I am told that I will never be able to write here again because I am using this lap-top computer. I will try to write from the NYPL on Monday, June 3, 2013. If more than two days pass without alterations of these blogs it means that I am prevented from writing against my will. 

Assemblyman ROBERT SCHROEDER of Washington Township, New Jersey ...

" ... faces charges that he stole millions from individuals who loaned him money and wrote more than $3.4 MILLION in bad checks."

I have never been charged with a crime anywhere. 

Mr. Schroeder may have served as a lay member of the N.J. Bar Association's Ethics Committee. ("New Jersey's 'Ethical' Legal System" and "N.J.'s Politically-Connected Lawyers On the Tit" then "Corrupt Law Firms, Senator Bob, and New Jersey Ethics.")

Mr. Schroeder is typical of the sleazy politicians who have turned Trenton and N.J. government into a private treasure chest for their sweetheart deals, exploitation, and crony capitalism.

"The 52 year-old lawmaker was indicted in December on three charges: issuing bad checks, theft by deception[,] and misconduct by a corporate official. All of the charges are second degree offenses that carry five- to 10-year prison sentences and fines of up to $150,000."

Defense counsel for Mr. Schroeder advised the court that he would be filing the usual motions to suppress.

Such motions are filed by factually guilty defendants, typically, who question the legality of searches. Luckily, all prosecutors and defense counsel arrived on time for court sessions and waited for about an hour to be heard.

Allegedly, Schroeder is protected by RICHARD J. CODEY, once known as the "real" governor of New Jersey -- despite Mr. Schroeder's party affiliation -- and Mr. Codey may be behind many of the censorship or obstruction efforts against me along with "Boss Bob" Menendez. ("Does Senator Menendez have mafia friends?")

"Prosecutors allege Schroeder wrote at least 47 bad checks totaling at least [sic.] $3.43 MILLION to 12 people who lent him money for various business ventures and to two companies that provided him with goods and services." 

Gilberto Garcia? Ms. Kriko? Indictments? ("7 Executives Indicted in New Jersey Engineering Firm" and "Cement is Gold.")

Allegations of similar financial troubles for Albio Sires can neither be confirmed nor denied. ("Herbert Klitzner, Esq.'s Greed and N.J.'s Hypocrisy.)

"The Indictment further claims Schroeder stole funds from at least five people he persuaded to lend him at least [sic.] $1.89 MILLION to supply permanent and temporary housing for an oil-drilling project in North Dakota."

Part of the reason for the protection extended to Mr. Schroeder, if any, is that he may have "shared" his ill-gotten gains with shady politicians in Trenton, including Republican colleagues in the Legislature.

All of these continuing shenanigans suggest that N.J.'s culture of corruption is still thriving. I understand that the price of judges has risen lately. 

Again: I invite readers to contact prosecutors and judges in New Jersey (or your home state) to make them aware of these blogs and the allegations contained in them. The whole world is watching, Mr. Christie.